No more broken corks or struggling to open bottles of wine. This electric wine opener smoothly opens bottles with a simple up/down button, and works on all types of corks. The base features a built-in foil cutter, and allows you to store the electric corkscrew either vertically or horizontally, customized for your needs. The compact size makes storage simple and efficient.
- BEST SELLING AUTOMATIC CORKSCREW: A crowd favorite and best-seller, this rabbit corkscrew works on both natural and synthetic corks.
- VERY EASY TO USE: This electric wine bottle opener automatically removes cork from wine bottle upon contact and then automatically ejects cork from wine corkscrew.
- COMPACT STORAGE: The wine opener can be elegently displayed upright or easily stored away horizontally in a drawer or on a shelf.
- BUILT-IN WINE FOIL CUTTER: The foil cutter built into the base of the electric wine opener allows you to complete the entire process of opening a bottle of wine with just one tool. Remove foil before openeing the wine bottle.
- NO BATTERIES NEEDED: The wine opener comes with a micro USB wall charger so you don't need to waste money on additional batteries. A single charge opens 30+ bottles of wine.
- QUIET & SMOOTH: Sick of excessively loud electric corkscrews? We’ve got you covered! This electric bottle opener opens bottles smoothly and with minimal noise.
Introducing the NEW Rabbit Compact Electric Corkscrew!
No more broken corks or your favorite wine spilling all over the place! This electric wine opener will always have your back when you're in a hurry, it's also compact and portable, convenient for home and travel use. Smoothly open bottles with a simple up/down button, and easily remove and eject all types of corks!
Up/Down buttons allow you to easily open bottles of wine. An amazing gift for your favorite wine lover!
Easily Eject Corks
Open and remove all types of corks.
The base features a built-in foil cutter, and allows you to store the electric corkscrew either vertically or horizontally, customized for your needs.