The Java French press Coffee maker incorporates the Bodum motto beautifully, good design doesn't have to be expensive. After all, we want to give everybody a chance to brew an excellent cup of Coffee in a Green way; just hot water and ground Coffee is all that's needed. The Java Coffee maker is made of plastic, stainless steel, & borosilicate glass. Available in 2 colors; Black & white.
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted
- 8 cup French press coffeemaker allows you to brew flavorful Coffee in 4 minutes
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter is included which allows for a premium extraction of your Coffee aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- No paper filters required, means more flavor without any waste
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing
- Dishwasher safe
How to brew French press coffee:
For each 4-ounce cup, put 1 rounded tablespoon or 1 Bodum scoop of coarse-ground coffee into the pot.
Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 1 inch of space at the top. Stir with a plastic spoon.
Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down. Let the coffee brew for 4 minutes.
After 4 minutes press down the plunger and enjoy.