CHEMEX - simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design.
- CHEMEX - simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
- All CHEMEX Coffeemakers are made of the highest quality, non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- The patented CHEMEX pour-over design allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- All CHEMEX Coffeemakers are measured using 5 oz. as 1 cup
- Use CHEMEX Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100, Filters not included.
The beauty and functionality of the CHEMEX has been admired by many over the last 80 plus years. The CHEMEX can be found in museums throughout the world such as the Brooklyn Museum, Corning Museum of Glass and MOMA, NY.
The inventor of the CHEMEX, Dr. Peter Schlumbohm, set out to make a coffeemaker that anyone could use easily to make consistently good coffee. The result was a vessel that brews the perfect cup of coffee every time.
The CHEMEX system brews the perfect cup of coffee using the patented CHEMEX filters along with the pure glass coffeemaker. It provides the proper flow rate for extraction and all important “bloom” while removing bad fats, bitterness, acidity, and sediments that other types of filters leave behind. Light, medium, and dark roast lovers will enjoy the true taste of their beans with the CHEMEX.