Stovetop Espresso Maker, Moka Pot, Percolator Italian Coffee Maker - 300ml/10oz/6 cup (espresso cup=50ml) - Stainless steel
With a quick and even heating, accompanied by a strong aroma, Godmorn espresso maker can make you a pot of gourmet espresso in just five minutes with 3 steps, and you'll...
With a quick and even heating, accompanied by a strong aroma, Godmorn espresso maker can make you a pot of gourmet espresso in just five minutes with 3 steps, and you'll be instantly impressed by its rich taste and aroma.
- ☕【TOP QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL】-- If you love and enjoy the happy life of coffee, the quality of espresso coffee pot is definitely a top priority. Godmorn espresso maker is made of food-grade 430 stainless steel with strong anti-corrosion and rust-resistance, and dishwasher safe. Because use high quality material to make the extraction pot hole, make the coffee more mellow, bring high quality coffee to you to enjoy. The inside of pot is non-coating, use the sandblasting process.
- ☕【APPLICABLE TO INDUCTION COOKER】-- Godmorn espresso maker is applicable to a variety of stoves including induction cooker, electric furnace, ceramic furnace, alcohol furnace and gas stove. Even in hiking and camping, you can get fresh coffee quickly and easily.
- ☕【APPEALING DESIGN】-- Elegant espresso maker body through polishing design, three ring precision thread and imported safety valve to make your use process more secure. The advanced heat-insulation handle is with fine non-slip texture and ergonomic curve . The moment of use will bring you to the Roman restaurant in the morning.
- ☕【300ml / 6 cups Capacity】-- (Standard espresso coffee cup is 50ml ) The capacity of bottom water pot is 300ml. It is normal that small water left in bottom after coffee brewed. It's for safety, to prevent pot burning to dry, extend service life.
- ☕【Easy to Use】-- STEP 1: Pour water into bottom container. Water can not exceed the safety valve. STEP 2: Place coarse ground coffee on the funnel, and then put the funnel on bottom container. STEP 3: Screw stovetop espresso maker together tightly. Heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Please carefully check coffee pot and make sure all components (safety valve, funneled filter, seal and filter ) are in good condition on arrival.
- Before using the coffee pot for the first time, please clean it carefully with water, and follow the instructions to make coffee at least 3 times and pour it out ( do not drink it ).
- Pls take coffee pot away from heat source in time after the coffee is extracted. If the pot is burnt to dry, it may reduce the service life.
- If you live in an area where the water is hard, we recommend using Purified water to make coffee to prevent water scale from built-up at the bottom and prolong the service life.
- Please clean the coffee powder and water scale in time after use, to prevent from sticking on bottom after repeated burning and difficult to clean.
- This product can be used directly on the fire. it is normal if there black bottom after using, while the material nature will not change.
- The inside of pot is non-coating, use the sandblasting process.
- It is normal that small water left in bottom after coffee brewed. It's for safety, to prevent pot burning to dry, extend service life.