Great for coffee, tea, cappuccino, or any hot drink.
- Deal pack of 6 cups of original large tall shape Irish footed mug
- Made of high quality LEAD FREE BPA FREE glass
- Capacity 8.5 ounces. Dimensions: 5.75" high top round 3" bottom round 2.8"
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
Why choose Chefcaptain Irish Mugs?
Chefcaptain uses highest quality clear see throgh glass which is LEAD and BPA free The beautiful tall design of this Irish mug will surely enhance your coffee drinking experience and add décor to your home or office. This Irish mug has a tall conical bowl, small 'C' shaped handle and wide, flat foot.
What's the best uses for Irish mugs?
This Irish cocktail mug is perfect for Irish coffee, lattes, hot chocolate, matcha, golden milk, hot toddies, mulled wine, cider, and other warm beverages.
The history of Irish coffee mug
In 1942 (or perhaps 1943), a small band of unfortunate travelers huddled together on a seaplane dock by the River Shannon in Foynes, Ireland. They'd been flying for 10 hours in bad weather in an abortive attempt to reach Canada. Joe Sheridan, the terminal's barman, observed their condition and took action. Whiskey. Sugar. Hot coffee. Cream. And just like that, the winds calmed their furious blowing, and the sun beamed down on the steaming chalice. Thus was born Irish Coffee, a mighty tonic for all who travel the ways of the earth and even those who sit all day in the dark corners of taverns. Here's how to make this warm, generous drink to bring comfort in the middle of a winter afternoon.
How to make a traditional Irish coffee drink?
- Pour the whiskey and 1 teaspoon maple syrup into a heat-safe mug. Pour in a splash of the coffee and stir with a spoon until the maple syrup dissolves into the coffee.
- Pour in the rest of the coffee. Taste, and stir in additional maple syrup if you would like a sweeter drink.
- Top with whipped cream.