BonNoces Carafe keeps hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold, so this is the way to serve hot coffee or tea, even your favorite cold beverages. With an elegant and decent appearance, the tea/coffee pot is a piece of artwork for decorating your kitchen and table. This thermal carafe features a convenient, press button top. It has a stainless steel liner and a vacuum chamber that keeps drinks hot or cold. Carafe is made of durable stainless steel with stainless steel finish; it will not stain or retain unpleasant tastes or odors.
- STAINLESS STEEL LINER - Good performance on hot and cold preservation.
- THICK BOTTOM - Provide stability and high durability.
- TRIPLE SCREW GROOVE DESIGN - The cap is strong and steady.
- SIMPLE ONE-HAND USE - Equipped with our spout opens with push button.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Double walled vacuum structure and stainless steel liner locks coffee heat or cold at desired temperature for long time.
1.Considering safety, we never suggest one-handing pouring a whole pot of coffee.
2. After using the insulation pot, usually rinse with water inside, if no stains can be placed dry, if the pot has stains residue, it is recommended to use sponge brush and other tools with a neutral detergent or soapy water can easily remove the stains. And then rinse with water, must not let the liquid residue in the stainless steel surface.
3. Please make sure the lid covers the carafe tightly in order to get the best HRA (heat retaining property). Do not filled a full pot of coffee or tea, only filled to 4/5 coffee to leave
enough space for reducing the pressure of lid.1.
One-Hand, Push-Button Pouring
The thumb-operated lid lets you pour with one hand, then closes in a tight fit to maintain internal temperature for a long time.
Food Grade Silicone Cover
It can fully cut off the external gas, keep the bottle temperature and prevent liquid leakage.
Ergonomic Sturdy Handle
You can easily pick up the carafe with one hand. It could be comfortable for you to hold it. But considering safety, we never suggest one-handing pouring a whole pot of coff