Brew a batch of cold brew coffee in 3 easy steps. Keep it fresh with the dual-layer air-tight seals for up to 2 weeks. Never run out of cold brew when you crave refreshing coffee every morning; it'll always be ready for you in the fridge, fresh!
- ➤ HEALTHIER & SMOOTHER COFFEE, NOW BIGGER AND BETTER – Cold brewing is 70% less acidic than hot brewing. And richer in taste. Our cold brewer extracts coffee concentrate which can be stored and mixed with an endless variety of beverages to create your own perfect, personal cup of joy. Now 1.5x bigger than the original, get ready for more coffee! Recommended grind size: Coarse
- ➤ LOCKS IN FRESHNESS AND FLAVOR FOR UP TO 2 WEEKS – Airtight seal. Easy-access handle. Engineered to perfectly fit within your fridge shelf. Experience refined craftsmanship you can always count on
- ➤ QUALITY YOU WON’T REGRET – 18/8 rust-free superfine laser cut filter, medical-grade stainless steel filter & lid cap. Extra-thick, lab-tested borosilicate glass. BPA-Free silicon airtight seal. Dishwasher safe. New upgrade: Non-slip rubber cushion base for extra protection. Professional home brewing has never been this easy: just mix and pour
- ➤ ICED AND HOT TEA COMPATIBLE – Great for loose-leaf tea. Or tea bags. Brew it hot like a traditional teapot, or brew it cold in the fridge. Take your brewing & hosting skills to the next level
OVALWARE COLD BREW MAKER HIGHLIGHTS
- 70% less acidic, smooth, healthy, and full-flavored coffee
- 3 easy brewing steps: fill, brew, serve
- Brew once and drink for days with 2 size variations
- Air-tight seals keep coffee fresh for 2 weeks
- Fits in your fridge, even on the door side
- Silicone wave design base to protect your carafe
- Gift-ready packaging, impress the people you love
3 EASY BREWING STEPS
Add 85g (for 1.0L) / 110g (for 1.5L) of coarse or extra-coarse freshly roasted coffee grounds to the filter. Then fill in room temperature water to the MAX line indicated on the glass carafe.
Allow it to brew in your refrigerator for 12-24 hours, depending on your concentration level preference. Remove the filter to stop the brewing process when finished, and empty the coffee grounds.
The cold-brew concentrate can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks! Enjoy it straight, or mix your cold brew concentrate with ice, water, milk, and/or juice to create your unique coffee mocktail.
METICULOUSLY SELECTED PREMIUM-QUALITY MATERIALS YOU CAN TRUST
- Hand-blown borosilicate glass carafe
- 18/8 Stainless Steel filter and cap
- BPA-Free silicone seal & protective base
- All parts dishwasher safe & easy to clean
A RIGHT SIZE FOR ALL SIZES
We know you may have a large family or love to invite lots of friends over to share your coffee, which is why we have a 1.0L (4 coups) and a 1.5L (6 cups), so you can choose according to your group sizes.