Fino’s number 1-size Pour-Over Coffee Brewing Cone is designed to brew 1 to 2 servings of the best tasting coffee using the pour over coffee brewing method. Brewing coffee in smaller amounts results in a more aromatic, flavorful brew, with every single cup without stale, burnt, or wasted coffee. The pour-over coffee brewing method allows complete control over quality and flavor. This time-tested Japanese coffee brewing method of pouring a slow, steady stream of water over ground coffee is practiced by coffee lovers worldwide for its distinct, flavorful results. Fino’s Coffee Brewing Cone is non-breakable and easy to use so a perfect cup of coffee can be brewed at home or when traveling. Simply place the Coffee Brewing Cone over a mug, pot, or carafe. Insert a disposable or reusable coffee filter and measure in medium-ground coffee. Wet the grinds slightly with just-boiled water, wait 30 seconds, slowly pour the remaining hot water, allow coffee to finish dripping, and enjoy. Made from BPA-free polypropylene, it’s dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Look for Fino's reusable or disposable coffee filters (sold separately). Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- Fino’s number 1-size Coffee Brewing Cone is designed to brew 1 to 2 servings of the best tasting coffee using the pour over coffee brewing method
- Made from BPA free polypropylene; reusable, non-breakable, and portable; measures 4 x 3.125-inches; includes complete instructions
- Easily brew rich, flavorful single-cup coffee without expensive machines; brew only what’s needed; no more stale, burnt, or wasted coffee
- Insert disposable or reusable coffee filter, spoon in medium-grind coffee, pour boiled water over grinds, allow coffee to finish dripping, and enjoy
- Ideal coffee accessories for home or travel; look for Fino's reusable or disposable coffee filters (sold separately); dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Brew fresh and flavorful single-cup coffee with our non-breakable and portable, plastic pour over filter.
Pour Over Coffee Method
Provides a cleaner cup of coffee, is more efficient if you only want to drink one cup, and allows for a very robust extraction.