Pour Over Coffee Filter - Wide Metal Base Reusable Stainless Steel Coffee Dripper - Perfect for Chemex Hario Bodum & Other Coffee Makers - Paperless Coffee Filter for Sustainable Brewing
Engineered with an extra-wide top base, this is arguably the best filter for Chemex (6, 8, 10 Cup), Hario V60 (2.0, 3.0) and other branded coffee makers. ☕BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED POUR OVER...
Engineered with an extra-wide top base, this is arguably the best filter for Chemex (6, 8, 10 Cup), Hario V60 (2.0, 3.0) and other branded coffee makers.
- ☕BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED POUR OVER COFFEE FILTER: The mesh of our filters have unique designs to complement your coffee maker. Stored together, the two become a statement piece for your kitchen.
- ☕SIZED FOR OPTIMUM COFFEE DRIP FILTRATION: These filters have double-layer mesh with holes sized for perfect filtration. These perforations provide ideal extraction of the coffee without clogging.
- ☕SEALED TIP FOR IDEAL EXTRACTION: Flavor extraction is crucial to brewing the perfect cup of drip coffee. Our sealed-tip filters ensure complete coverage of the coffee grounds for full extraction.
- ☕FITS OVER THE RIM OF YOUR COFFEE FILTER HOLDER: The wide tops of our filters fit over the rim of popular pour over coffee makers. This means the cone filter is easy to remove for cleaning.
WAKE UP TO THE PERFECT CUP
Nothing beats the taste and buzz of a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. That’s why you use a pour-over coffee maker; for precise control over your pour and extraction. What you may not realize is that the paper filters that those coffee makers come with are holding back your brew. Not only do they add a woody or papery taste to the coffee, but they absorb oils as well. With our stainless steel filter, you won’t trap the oils from your coffee grounds, which means that you’ll get more flavor and a more robust cup of coffee.
Our filter uses:
● Precisely cut holes for optimal filtration
● A sealed tip that retains water, wetting grounds evenly
● Stainless steel construction that doesn’t affect the flavor
● A beautiful design that you’ll love to display
A PRACTICAL CONVENIENT FILTER
The Apace Living stainless steel filter beats the competition when it comes to ease of use. Our filter has a wide top that allows it to sit above the rim of the most popular pour-over coffee makers, like these:
● Chemex Coffee Maker (6, 8, and 10 cups)
● Hario V60 (2.0 & 3.0)
● Most Bodum coffee makers
● Apace Living Pour Over Coffee Maker (.8l, 1.2l, and 1.5l)
With a filter that fits properly, you won’t have to worry about getting it stuck in your coffee maker and you’ll have a much easier time removing it for cleaning. When you’re done, our filter adds an elegant touch stored in your coffee maker right on the countertop.
HERE'S WHAT SETS US APART:
THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY FOR THE BEST PERFORMANCE
We use laser-cut holes in our filter because they provide consistent size, so even fine grounds won’t get through. They also allow you to extract the most flavor from your coffee because nothing gets trapped in the filter. These factors combine to give you the perfect cup of coffee every time, with ideal strength and well-rounded flavor.
KEEP YOUR GROUNDS PERCOLATING
When you’re brewing a cup of coffee, it’s vital to monitor how even your pour is. If you leave some grounds dry, you’re not going to extract flavor from them. With other filters, you have to have millimeter-accurate pour technique, but the sealed tip on our filter spreads out the water for an even brew.
A DURABLE, FUNCTIONAL ACCESSORY FOR YOUR KITCHEN
We pulled out all the stops to make this filter. Our mesh is designed to resist clogging and ease cleaning. Because it’s stainless steel, it’s built to last and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. You won’t have to deal with filters stuck inside your coffee maker, and you’ll save money with our long-lasting reusable filter.